Faith-based services are limited to 15% of fire code occupancy for in-person attendance:
- Physical distancing between households must be maintained
- Mask use is mandatory
- Virtual or online services are recommended
- Drive-in services where people do not leave their vehicles and adhere to guidance are allowed
Additional safety measures:
- In-person faith group meetings and other religious gatherings are:
- not permitted in private homes while these measures are in effect
- permitted when conducted at a place of worship as long as physical distancing and public health measures are followed
- Faith leaders and other speakers can remove their masks while speaking if there is a distance of 2 meters. The mask must be put on again once finished speaking.
- Group performance activities, such as choir singing and playing music, are permitted if they are normal worship practices and not for the purpose of entertainment. Performers must wear masks at all times.
More details at